Monday 2 February 2015

Transitioning to Google Sites




Image: "There's always room for more"- photo courtesy of Shena Macdonald.

To all my followers and students,
I am definitely still posting content to the web, but I have added some new formats.

DGHS learners' content will be hosted on our school's intranet:

I have set up my Grade 8 and 9 classess content at: https://sites.google.com/a/dghs.co.za/art-dept---grades-8-9/

And my Grade 11 and 12's classes content at: https://sites.google.com/a/dghs.co.za/art-department/

I have also set up Google Classrooms with learners assignments.

Link to PPT on joining Google Classroom as a pupil
Link to PPT on opening Classroom in Drive

Class Codes for Classroom are as follows:

Grade 9K   2yu91h1

Grade 9O  s5w7a2

Grade 9S     gk7wf7i

Grade 11 r1liavf

Grade 12 4eefca


The intranet art pages are public, but the calendars are only open people with a DGHS GAFE domain login.

This term the Grade 8's are learning about Ndebele Inspired Fashion Designers (Link )

and the Grade 9's are learning about Beautiful people (Link)

The Grade 11's are working on two Practical Briefs ( African ceramic animals and Our land: Personal Geographies) (link) as well as Art and Politics in theory (Link)

The Grade 12's are working on Our Land as their practical theme (Link)
and Art and Politics for theory (link)


You can also view my work on my website: https://sites.google.com/site/shelannasturgess/
Some of the sections are still growing :-)

I will add a section soon with links to all of my art practical tips soon. 

Happy viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment